Felony charges are serious criminal matters that often carry severe penalties— such as imprisonment, hefty fines, a life-long criminal record, and the loss of certain rights—if you are convicted.
Felony charges can include:
- Child abuse
- Money laundering
- Drug trafficking
- Other types of violent and non-violent offenses
If you’ve been charged with a felony, a criminal defense attorney from our firm can provide you with guidance, resources, and legal representation to help you fight the charges. Depending upon your unique case, our lawyers can:
- Carefully investigate your case to uncover evidence
- Interview all parties involved, including police
- Bring in witnesses, when appropriate, to testify on your behalf
- Present you with defense options
- Negotiate with prosecutors to have your charges or sentence reduced, if possible
Hiring an attorney is an important step to take if you want to get the best possible resolution of your criminal charges. At Mark J. Geiger, Attorney, we provide our clients with strategic defense options and reliable legal counsel when they need it most. If you’ve been charged with a felony, contact us as soon as possible to discuss your case.